MARK PATTERSONNON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JULIAN MALINS Q.C.NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Marketing department _ new media operation (editor)
Job title: Assistant for new media operation
Location: Shenzhen, China
- Operate internet or mobile internet accounts, such as Wechat, toutiao.com, Weibo. Includes manage and scheme new media, daily content edit and so on.
- Develop and maintain for new media channels, plan for our official account operation. Help marketing department plan and execute online activities.
- Accomplish an integrity report according to relevant statistics and analysis.
- You have to be a bachelor or above degree holder with an outgoing and proactive character. You’d better have working or study experience overseas and study media, news, business and relevant majors.
- You'd better have 1~2 year working experience in new media operation. Or you are an excellent graduate.
- Excellent communication, conflict management skills, attention to details.
- Self-aware and willing to learn and improve; able to adopt herself/himself to fast growing environment.
- Good at speaking and writing in both Mandarin and English.
Staff welfare (What we offer):
- Full social welfare and insurance, legal holiday and flexible holidays.
- As our employee, we will offer you a free career coaching training, UK and USA training.
- You will have chance to working in the UK or USA.
- Competitive standard for salary, and premium system.
- You will have more chance to promotion, as we are a new office in Shenzhen.
If you are interested in those jobs, please send please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes (Explain for CV sending):
- subject by e-mail: Job application-Name-University and Major
- Main body by e-mail: Please do a short self introduction and strength for the target position.
- E-mail attachment: please add you CV and relevant productions what can show your ability.