MARK PATTERSONNON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JULIAN MALINS Q.C.NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Sales department_ consultant
- Research of the university market to gain access to ambitious Chinese students on campus.
- Organise regular seminars/workshops at campus for Chinese students with offer-holders or professionals.
- Answer all initial enquiries from Chinese students and graduates about our services.
- Give feedback to the management of the needs of potential candidates.
- Achieve a set sales target.
Requirements of the role:
- Determined, focused and results driven
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Quick thinker and fast learner
- Strong desire to help others
- Excellent interpersonal communication, persuasion skills and strong articulation skills
- Good command of English
- Major in Education, Psychology and HR are preferable but not compulsory
Staff welfare (What we offer):
- Full social welfare and insurance, legal holiday and flexible holidays.
- As our employee, we will offer you a free career coaching training, UK and USA training.
- You will have chance to working in the UK or USA.
- Competitive standard for salary, and premium system.
- You will have more chance to promotion, as we are a new office in Shenzhen.
If you are interested in those jobs, please send please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes (Explain for CV sending):
- subject by e-mail: Job application-Name-University and Major
- Main body by e-mail: Please do a short self introduction and strength for the target position.
- E-mail attachment: please add you CV and relevant productions what can show your ability.